Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Activities!

This year I wanted to do fun holiday activities with my kids. So I decided to come up with a list of fun things to do everyday. If you have any other ideas do tell :)
Here is my List of 24 Christmas Activities:
-make/start an advent calendar
-make candy molds
-read books
-make pinecone ornaments
-go Christmas caroling then go home for yummy cookies and hot cocoa
-make Christmas cookies
-make homemade carmels
-have a Christmas party
-make Christmas cards
-make a Christmas gift for someone else
-make a paper chain
-make snowflakes to hang
-make a gingerbread house
-make a candy train
-wrap Christmas presents
-string popcorn
-drive around looking at Christmas lights
-Go see Santa Claus
-make carmel corn and watch a Christmas movie
-red/green night – only serve food in these colors for a night
-PJ night – everybody gets a new pair
-read the christmas story
-take a meal to a family who’s sick or needy
-go to a Christmas party (the ward Christmas party is Dec. 10th)
-write a letter to santa too!!!

**I got some of my ideas here: http://247moms.blogspot.com/2009/11/25-days-of-christmas-countdown-fun.html**

Also, this week is thanks giving so I found two little activities I"m hoping to do with the kiddos:
Pilgrim Cookies (I actually have all the stuff for these, so we'll probably make them Tuesday)

Some cute pine cone turkeys (i figure if I can't find any, then I'll buy a bag of them and use them again next month to make pine cone ornaments with the kiddos)

**I saw these on a blog the other day, but can't remember which one**

No comments:

Post a Comment