Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fabric!!!!

Okay, so I am SUPER excited! I went to JoAnn's today in hopes of finding some seasonal fabric clearanced, and i DID!!! I am SO excited! I found this super cute christmas fabric that I plan to make twin size quilts with for my boys! I can't find my camera still (story of my life), but I looked up the fabric on JoAnns.com and found it! So here's the picture they had:

Isn't it so cute?!!! Okay, so it's cuter in person, but it's such a fun fabric! I can't wait! I'll keep a look out for contrasting fabrics. Once we get into a house I am so going to break it out and start working on it! They'll be my first real quilts!!! Can't wait!!!
Oh, and if anyone else wants the fabric you can still get it at joanns.com, just look up "John Deere Christmas" to pull it up! It's $3 a yard, it was $10 a yard, that's right, 60% off! Saweet! Hope everyone has a great weekend! We're going out of town for the weekend so I'll be posting next week the other great finds I got this morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment