Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween Centerpiece and free Canvas :)

For my craft night this past week I was trying to come up with a festive centerpiece to use, since our house doesn't look very Halloweeny, so I made some more mummy cans and filled them with that yummy halloween peanut butter taffy (I love that stuff), then took a piece of fabric from the pajama pants I made for my kiddos and tied it around the vase with the black twigs. It wasn't too festive, but I enjoyed it :)

I'll post some pictures from the craft night this week, it turned out great and was SO much fun!

**Free Canvas** If you use this link you can get a free 8x10 Canvas from Canvas People, all you pay is shipping. Or you can get a 55$ credit towards a larger canvas! Just copy and paste this link: http://www.canvaspeople.com/freegift
I have never ordered from them before so I don't know what kind of quality it is, but I'm excited to get mine! As soon as I do I'll post a picture! I ordered an 11x14 family picture! It cost $27.94 ($17.95 shipping, and $9.99 for the upgrade).

No comments:

Post a Comment