Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Button Earrings - I love them!

I've seen a couple variations of these on other blogs, so I decided to try it out! They turned out great! See:

Here's how easy they are:
You need a pack of earrings (these are the same ones I used on some earrings I made last week)

and a pack of cute scrapbook metal brads (these are almost always on sale at JoAnn's):

- You'll also need a hot glue gun, a pair of scissors and some earring backs -
Once you pull them off the package, cut off the prong (make sure you cut off as much as possible).

After I cut off the prong part I used my scissors to push down the little bit that was left so that it was flat. Then all you have to do is place a small dot of glue on (from your handy dandy hot glue gun) and push the earring on...

the glue takes less than a minute to dry! I love hot glue guns!

They cost about .57 cents each (I got the glue, earrings and brads on sale)! Super cheap for some really cute earrings!

No comments:

Post a Comment