Friday, July 29, 2011

Check it out!!!

So last Christmas I got this awesome cutter - it's the GO Fabric Cutter by Accu Quilt. I used it like crazy to make some rag quilts and haven't used it for anything else. So when a friend of mine posted about a quilt she had seen....


Made with THIS die cut....
I was SO excited! A die cut that can be used for the WHOLE quilt! You don't even have to cut other pieces!!!! That is SUPER exciting to me! I've never really made a quilt before but have always wanted to! Anyways, about this die cut, my wonderful amazing husband let me buy it today!!! Yipee!!! You know what I'll be doing tonight????? I'll be cutting me some quilt pieces and hopefully I'll get it sewn next week! I'll make sure to take pictures to show ya! Can't wait! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Oh...on another note! I totally scored this week on toys at Target, they clearanced out a bunch of toys, 75% off! Needless to say, I'm done with Christmas and birthday's for my kids! Some of the Targets in town still have stuff so I suggest gettin over there and checkin it out! You can save a bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment