Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Few Things Hung!

I was able to go to Hobby Lobby for the FIRST time ever last month...it was pretty much amazing! I had so much fun and I found these awesome wall hangings (they're made out of metal), one says "Action" the other says "Motion Picture". The wall need more on it since it's such a big wall, but now there's something. Eventually we want to get a bigger flat screen, and get a family picture in black and white in front of a movie set or something movie ish to hang in between the two hangings.
We hung up this plaque that my friend Aimee made us a few years back, it's the first thing you see walking into the house, the walkway under it leads to the kitchen and family room.
This is my FAVORITE, it's also metal, it says "Get Kisses from the Misses when you do the dishes". I bought it 3 years ago hoping I'd have a place to hang it, and alas...I do! Yipee! Eventually we plan to put some little curtains up, this is right over the sink in the kitchen!
The hubby and I bought this right before we moved to Tucson 4 years ago, we got it at Deseret book and thought it was super cute. It says "Once in a while, in an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale". I think it looks perfect here! Still working on finishing the chalkboard/magnetic cubbies, can't wait till they're done!
Still a lot to do, but we're making progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment