Saturday, March 12, 2011

To Do....

The hubby left yesterday and wont be back till tomorrow night, so I made a list of things to get done while he's gone, I figure if I post it here I'll be more likely to do it :) So here goes:
-Go to Costco
**check!
-Take boys to the park
**done, we even got ice cream too!
-Go to Frys
**done
-Clean Bedroom
-Wash bedding
**done :)
-Clean loft
-Organize boys room
-make cupcakes for Brycen to frost
**bought the frosting since I had no desire to make some, but done!
-Clean the bathroom
**done!
-pick up a new trash can for bathroom
**done! Now I just need to clean the bathroom!
-come up with a little 5-10 minute leadership discussion
-make cookies or some goody for mtg tomorrow
-clean the oven
**done
-start boxing up some stuff in our room for our move next month
**3 boxes done, lets see how much more I can box up!
Okay, let's see how much I get done!

**edited to check off what I did :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck getting it all done. I always find that I'm more productive when hubby's away. Weird, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's so funny how that works, when the hubby's gone we get more done! :)

    ReplyDelete