Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Clover Cookies :)

Sunday morning Brycen and I had fun making cookies together! It's with my favorite Sugar Cookie recipe! So I thought I'd share! They are so easy!

Sugar Cookies:

1 cup butter or margarine

1 tsp Vanilla

2 cups sugar

3 eggs

(mix together)

4 cups flour

1\2 tsp. Baking soda

(mix together)

~Chill Dough and refrigerate about 10 minutes

~Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes

You can plop them on the pan, or you can roll them out on some flour and use cookie cutters to get your desired design :)

The frosting was simple too! I melted a cube of margarine, added some food coloring, about 1/4 cup of milk and 2 tsp. vanilla, then added powdered sugar till it was the desired thickness.

**Brycen had fun putting the sprinkles on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment