Sunday, December 12, 2010

New Background! Pics tomorrow for crafts!

Okay, so I've had a background from cutest blog on the block and I LOVED it! Seriously, it was my favorite! BUT it didn't show up over half the time I got on, so it had to go. Picked a new background from shabby blogs :) Not exactly what I want but it's still somewhat festive!
Camera News! My husband found it today! Yay! Except...we already ordered a new one, which means....I get a new camera! woot woot! Okay, so it's basically the same camera but newer, it's an Olympus Stylus 7030, pretty simple, cheap and basic. But my camera is an olympus FE series from 3 or 4 years ago and it's been great! So hopefully this one will be just as great with some newer features that I can have fun with. Someday I'll get an SLR camera, but my husband says I have to take a photography class before we can invest in one. So maybe in a few years!
Anyways, I've had some fun making a few things this weekend and I"ll be sure to post pictures tomorrow!!! Hope everyone is having a SPECTACULAR weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment