Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Disney Shirts :) - Signing Off for the next week!

So I slacked off and didn't make my own patches for our Disney trip, but I did buy some at Joann's and hand stitched them on! Two per person and I used a coupon for all 12 of them! I got some on black Friday so they were cheaper, I probably spent about 25$ on them but they saved me a lot of time and stress! I think they turned out great! Here's a picture of a few of them:

OH and I'll be signing off blog land for the next week while we go to California! We are so excited! My friend is getting married so I get to go to her sealing and then we get to spend 3 days at Disneyland/California Adventure and a day or two at the Beach! Brycen is SO excited to make a sand castle! Hope everyone has a SPECTACULAR New Year! I'll be sure to show off our fun finds and pictures from our trip when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment