Sunday, April 10, 2011

Girls Night Out!

Friday night I had the awesome opportunity to attend Girls Night Out AZ it was SO amazing! I didn't take very many pictures because they had a photographer there that was snapping pictures the whole time! It'll be fun to see them when they are posted! Here was the table center piece - SO cute!

The adorable cupcake display:
another click of the cupcakes!
They has adorable grab bags of goodies for everyone that went, here is a flower headband that we got (I don't have girls so I used my little boy to take a picture of it - just don't tell his dad)
This was definitely my favorite grab bag goodie! A vintage rose wrap it is awesome! I LOVE it!
I got to meet some awesome craft bloggers! I got to meet Jen from Tatertots and Jello, Kristyn from Lil luna and Melanie from Crafty Cupboard as well as some other amazing ladies! It was SO great! I definitely want to go when they do it again in June! In June they are planning on doing a night about party printables and such :) It looks fun!
Oh and I won a 24 pack of Martha Stewart Glitter! So excited to experiment with it! Overall, a spectacular night!

More exciting news - - - Our house is supposed to close on Thursday YIPEE! I'll have plenty of fun posts about the house coming soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment