Monday, June 20, 2011

Fabric Headbands - Girls Camp!

I have the wonderful opportunity to go to Girls Camp this summer with the girls in our Ward at Church. I LOVE it! It's so much fun working with the Young Women! The leaders get to make little gifts for the girls to give to them at Girls Camp; this is one of the gifts the girls will get. I am SO excited about them! They turned out cute! Here is a close up:
I ended up making 50 of them so that the leaders and girls get one :) Last week 2 friends of mine came over and helped cut out all the fabric and iron it so it would be quick and easy to sew. Then today I got up and my mom watched my kids all morning while I sewed all the flowers onto the band, then this afternoon I stitched all the buttons on. It took FOREVER! But I know they'll be worth it :) It feels so great to have them done!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is So awesome. I love how you were willing to take the time and effort to make something cute for the girls for girls camp! You rock!

    ReplyDelete